If you don’t know Jesus Christ and haven’t accepted Jesus into your life as your personal Savior, now would be a great time to, especially with the uncertain times we live in now.
Below is a site that tells you how to accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Savior.
How to Accept Jesus Into Your Life – Steps
- Trust Jesus Christ today!
- Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God’s help.
- Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
Here is a prayer you can say to invite Jesus into your life:
Please forgive me for my sins. I believe that you sent your Son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins.
I believe that you love me. I believe in my heart who you are. You are theSon of God. I confess with my mouth that I am a sinner. I accept you Lord Jesus as my savior. Please cleanse me from my sin and create a new and clean heart in me. I do believe that you are my savior and I now want to live for you as my Lord and my God. I know that I have eternal life in you because of the work you did on Calvary’s cross for me. Thank you, God. In Jesus Name. Amen.Here are the scriptures behind this prayer:
This is not an all inclusive list, if you want more information, contact your local Church.